Becoming the Totally Responsible Person
March 17, 2014
8:45 am - 4:30 pm
The Event Center at Summit Square
Directions & Map
May 15, 2014
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Capital Associated Industries
This nationally renowned training program is used in companies such as ESPN, American Express, Unilever, Humana, numerous YMCAs and hospitals throughout the country, and many more. View our Client List.
LEARNING OBJECTIVES INCLUDE:
- Recognize our Moments of Choice and how to exercise courage and self-control in the face of adversity – the essence of becoming a Totally Responsible Person
- How to Reverse the Flow—to use negative emotions, challenging situations, and even stress or conflict to create positive change, and “win-win” outcomes.
- How to eliminate Gossip & Criticism from the workplace (and anywhere else).
- Influence others without Rescuing or Enabling their negative behaviors and attitudes.
- How to uncover deeper Meaning and Purpose in work and life—by “keeping your eyes on the prize”—what matters most.
Greater self-awareness and leadership capacity. Greater influence, accountability and development of your people. Improved communication, feedback and work relationships. Improved team work and creativity. *Reduced turnover.* Increased innovation and problem-solving. Increased productivity and respect. Decreased stress and conflict. Greater enjoyment of work and life!
DETAILS & REGISTRATION
> REGISTER ONLINE (CLICK REGISTER BUTTON AT TOP OF PAGE)
> REGISTER BY EMAIL
> REGISTER BY PHONE: CALL 336-777-1947
MasterCard, Visa, AmEx, Discover accepted
Credit Cards can be processed over phone, Or…
Mail checks (payable to TRP Enterprises, Inc) to:
TRP Enterprises, Inc.
3978 Old Greensboro Road
Winston-Salem, NC 27101
Become a Certified, Licensed TRP® Trainer (or renew your certification)
MARCH 17-20, 2014 (MON. - THU.)
THE EVENT CENTER AT SUMMIT SQUARE*
333 Summit Square Court
Winston-Salem, NC 27105
DETAILS & REGISTRATION
Learn more about TRP Trainer Certification
> REGISTER/Get More Info. BY EMAIL
> REGISTER/Get More Info. BY PHONE: CALL 336-777-1947
*Note: Day 1 of the Certification Training includes participation in the TRP program noted above. For directions to The Event Center, where this workshop will be held, go here.